Members of the Board of Visitors, appointed by the governor for four-year terms, form the University's governing body. A student member is elected by the Board for a one-year term. Among the powers and duties of the Board are:
- Preserving the ideals and traditions of the University.
- Encouraging the maintenance of the Honor System by the student body.
- Establishing general education policy.
- Approving the annual budget.
- Formulating and periodically revising long-range plans.
The organizational chart, maintained by the Office of Institutional Assessment and Studies, outlines the reporting structure of the University's major units, including the offices of the president, vice presidents and deans.
Download PDF of Print Version