$3,195 per person double occupancy, en-suite, land only
$3,490 per person single occupancy, en-suite, land only
Participants must be 18 or older
Fees include all meals, tours and lodging
In an effort to be environmentally-friendly, Trinity College will offer one linen and towel (hand and bath) change during your stay at no additional cost.
If you would like to have your luggage transported from/to the Porter’s Lodge (check-in/out location) and to/from your room which may include stairs, please select the additional $50 luggage service option for an on the registration form.
University of Virginia at Oxford University
Highlights of the Events
• See where Benjamin Franklin lived in London
• Visit historic Drayton House, home of Lord Sackville - Secretary of State for America during the Revolutionary War
• Enjoy a lively social program and topical talks
• Delight in Evensong in the stunning setting of Christ Church, which is both college chapel and cathedral
• Continue the tradition of past U.Va. at Oxford Programs that examined Winston Churchill, English Gardens, the Cotswolds and other topics