$3,395 per person double occupancy, en-suite, land only
You can now book your flight! We have reached our minimum number of registrants, therefore the program will take place. There are a few spaces remaining so tell your friends to act fast.
Details are on the way via email.
U.Va. at Oxford Seminar
September 2 - 8, 2015
In continuation of the University of Virginia’s long-standing relationship with Oxford, the oldest university in the English-speaking world, U.Va.’s Lifetime Learning Program offers you the opportunity to spend a week, September 2-8, 2015, at Oxford University. Immerse yourself in the centuries-old traditions as you learn, explore and experience historic settings of towers, spires and gargoyles.
• Engaging lectures and thought-provoking discussions with esteemed faculty.
• Walking tour of Oxford to include a glimpse at many of the prestigious colleges’ architecture and gardens.
• Visit Stowe, Chiswick House and Gardens, Painshill, Radcliff Observatory, Ashmolean, Old Ashmolean, and much more.
• Enjoy deliciously prepared meals, a lively social program and topical talks and living in-college at Oxford.
• Delight in Evensong in the stunning setting of Christ Church, which is both college chapel and cathedral.
• Continue the tradition of past U.Va. at Oxford Programs that examined the Revolutionary War, Winston Churchill, the Cotswolds and other topics.
To Learn More Contact: