Current Students in Art and Architectural History
- Sara Atwood, (PhD, Fiorani, Barolsky), Classical
myth in Renaissance art
- Katherine Eve Baker (PhD, Goedde)
- Jill Baskin (PhD, Nelson)
- Camille Behnke (PhD)
- Jennifer Camp, American architecture of the late 19th and early 20th centuries
- Che-Hsuan Chen
- Tracy Cosgriff (PhD, Summers), Raphael's Stanza
- Katelyn DelGallo Crawford (PhD, McInnis)
- Elizabeth Dwyer (PhD. Fiorani), 16th C. Italian
- Emily Fenichel (PhD, Summers), Michelangelo's Marian Imagination
- Nicholas Genau (PhD, Wilson), Institutional Architecture of James Renwick,
- Krista Gulbransen (PhD, Ehnbom)
- Jennifer Grayburn (Ph.D, Reilly)
- Mari Yoko Hara (PhD, Brothers)
- Mary Haviland (PhD, Singerman)
- John Hawley (PhD, Larry Goedde)
- Catherine E. Hundley (PhD, Reilly) The Round Church Movement in Twelfth-Century England: Crusaders, Pilgrims, and the Holy Sepulchre
- Anna Kim (PhD, Summers)
- Mike Maizels (PhD, Singerman)
- Libby Merrill (PhD, Brothers)
Molacek (PhD, Dobbins): Roman wall painting.
- Murad Khan Mumtaz, South Asian Art
- Chris Oliver (PhD, McInnis), Civic Visions:
The Panorama and Popular Amusement in American Art and Society, 1845-1870.
- Jennifer Stettler Parsons (PhD, Elizabeth Hutton Turner)
- Corey Piper, American Art
- Edward Triplett (PhD, Reilly)
- Victoria A. Valdes (PhD, Weaver)
- Anne Williams (PhD, Goedde) Northern Renaissance Art
- Thomas M Winters (PhD, Goedde)
Recent PhD Graduates
Current Students in Classical Art and Archaeology
- Elizabeth Bartlett (PhD, Smith): Hero Cult
on Late Archaic Athenian Vase-Painting.
- Jared Benton (PhD, Dobbins): Roman urbanization.
- Monica De
Simone (PhD, Dobbins): Roman villas.
- Alicia Dissinger (PhD, Smith)
Gondek (PhD, Smith): Women, Dress, and Ritual in Greek Vase-Painting
- R. Benjamin Gorham (PhD, Dobbins): Roman Urbanism
- Ethan Gruber (MA, Dobbins)
- Veronica Ikeshoji-Orlati (PhD, Smith): South
Italian Vase Painting.
- Stephanie Layton-Kim (PhD, Smith): Liminality
and performance in Etruscan art.
- Ismini Miliaresis (PhD, Dobbins): Heating
and Fuel Consumption in the Forum Baths at Ostia.
- Dylan Rogers (PhD, Dobbins): Roman Displays
- Carrie L. Sulosky Weaver (PhD, Smith): Depositing
the Dead: Material Culture and Funerary Practices in Kamarina, Sicily,
ca. 5th to 3rd Century BC.
- Sean Tennant (PhD, Dobbins)
- Claire Weiss (PhD, Dobbins)
- Maria Zachariou
(PhD, Smith): The art and cult of Apollo in
Recent PhD Graduates
Archer (Department of Art, University of Illinois State University)
Ball (Department of Art and Design, University of Wisconsin-Stevens
- Scott Craver (Art History Program, St
- Kevin Cole
(Miami International University of Art and Design)
Elizabeth Hahn (American
Lynch (Department of Classics, University of Cincinnati)
Morano (Virginia Museum of Fine Arts)
- Rosa Motta (Department
of Classics, Christopher Newport University)
- Eric Poehler (Department of Classics,
University of Massachusetts Amherst)
Walsh (Department of Art History, Louisiana State University)
- Dan Weiss (Assistant Director, Visual Resources