The Advancement Committee shall have responsibility in all matters pertaining to University development, alumni affairs, and public communications. This responsibility shall include the oversight of University capital campaigns, branding efforts, commemorations, and all other programs that promote the University publicly and with alumni and friends. As part of this responsibility, the committee's oversight will include the University-related foundations and their activities to raise funds on behalf of the University.
- John A. Griffin, Chair
- Jeffrey C. Walker, Vice Chair
- Thomas A. DePasquale
- Babur B. Lateef, M.D.
- Tammy S. Murphy
- James V. Reyes
- William H. Goodwin Jr., Ex-Officio
- Nina J. Solenski, M.D., Faculty Member
- Phoebe A. Willis, Student Member
- William B. Fryer, Consulting Member