Advancement and Communications Committee
The Advancement and Communications Committee (formerly known as External Affairs Committee) shall have responsibility in all matters pertaining to University development, alumni affairs, and public communications. This responsibility shall include the oversight of University capital campaigns and all other programs that promote private donations to and alumni support of the University. As part of this responsibility, the committee's oversight will include the University-related foundations and their activities to raise funds on behalf of the University.
- John A. Griffin, Co-Chair
- John L. Nau III, Co-Chair
- Frank B. Atkinson
- Helen E. Dragas
- Bobbie G. Kilberg
- Edward D. Miller, M.D.
- George Keith Martin , Ex-Officio
- William B. Fryer, Consulting Member
- Christopher P. Holstege, M.D., Faculty Consulting Member