There are no openings available at this time.
To place your child on the Wait List, please complete the Wait List Application. See below for additional information.
Wait List Policy
Information on the Wait List Application must be complete and up to date. It is the responsibility of the submitter to inform the Centers of changes. If you cannot be reached, your application will be discarded.
- Enrollment is offered based on priority and date of submission. University full time (with full benefits) faculty and staff, and full time students are Priority 1; UVA Health System full time (with full benefits) employees are Priority 2; University and UVA Health System part time (with partial benefits and working not less than 32 hours per week) employees, part time students, affiliated foundation full time employees and contractor full time employees (see Priority System Information) are Priority 3. Siblings of enrolled children are moved to the top of the priority list.
- A child is offered enrollment only into a classroom that is age appropriate for the child.
- When a space is offered, the parent has 72 hours to accept or decline the space. If the parent declines the offer, the child will be moved to the end of the wait list.
- If an attempt is made to contact a parent to offer a space and the parent cannot be reached within 72 hours, the vacancy will be offered to the next child on the list. If another space becomes available, a second attempt will be made to contact the parent. If there is no response within 72 hours, the child will be removed from the wait list.
- Once a space is accepted, registration fees must be paid within 72 hours. Tuition payments must begin no later than two weeks after accepting enrollment.