P.O. Box 400217
Charlottesville, VA 22904-4217
- Arlene Buynak
IT Project Management Office
CIO Leadership prioritizes and tracks a wide variety of projects associated with services via a project inventory application, with guidance towards improved communication, value, portfolio balance, and alignment to the University's strategic goals.
Details such as priority, complexity, impact, status, and alignment to goals and services are a few of the data points we track.
Projects in the inventory are represented by the following CIO departments:
- IT Budget & Administration
- Chief Information Officer
- Custom Applications Custom Services / Project Management Office
- Enterprise Applications
- Enterprise Architecture
- Enterprise Infrastructure
- Information Security, Policy, and Records Office (ISPRO)
- User Experience and Engagement