- March 22, 2014 – A Biology Workshop for Teachers: Neurobiology for the New Millennium at Zehmer Hall
- April 12, 2014 – Beyond the 5-Paragraph Theme: A Free Workshop for K-12 Teachers of Writing at the Virginia Foundation for the Humanities
- April 26, 2014 - Spanish Language Workshop: Del Siglo de Oro a la literatura chicana at Zehmer Hall
Providing quality content-enrichment programs for K-12 teachers since 1984, the Center for the Liberal Arts is associated with recent, current, or upcoming offerings in a wide array of disciplines, including Art and Architecture, Classics, English, French, German, History, Mathematics, Politics, and Spanish.
CLA invites you to explore our website to learn about and enroll in future programs and to consult our resources for teachers. And please feel free to contact us at any time with requests for programs, or for more information about the Center.
News & Announcements
- Download Workshop Materials for “Understanding Religion in American History”
- Download Workshop Materials for “World Regions in your Classroom: Latin America, 1492-2013”
- CLA, Biology prof. Barry Condron, awarded grant by College of Arts and Sciences.
- Dante workshop director’s new book is Inferno Revealed.
- MORE NEWS