Upcoming FREE Saturday Workshops for Teachers
- April 18, 2015 – 400 años de Don Quijote To Be Held at Zehmer Hall Auditorium – Register Now
- April 25, 2015 – The Framing of Ethical Questions for Student Writing Assignments To Be Held at Zehmer Hall – Room C/D – Register Now
University of Virginia
Center for the Liberal Arts
Providing quality content-enrichment programs for K-12 teachers since 1984, the University of Virginia Center for the Liberal Arts is associated with recent, current, or upcoming offerings in a wide array of disciplines, including Art and Architecture, Classics, English, French, German, History, Mathematics, Politics, and Spanish.
The University of Virginia Center for the Liberal Arts invites you to explore our website to learn about and enroll in future programs and to consult our resources for teachers. And please feel free to contact us at any time with requests for programs, or for more information about the Center.
News & Announcements
- Download workshop materials for “Debating Archaeology”
- U.Va. Chosen to Host ‘Priceless’ Shakespeare Folio 400 Years After Bard’s Death
- CLA to host Prof. Deborah Parker’s Dante workshop for teachers in June 22-July 10, 2015
- Download Workshop Materials for “Understanding Religion in American History”
- Download Workshop Materials for “World Regions in your Classroom: Latin America, 1492-2013″
- MORE NEWS