Lingua Sed Torpet: Manifestations of Emotion
in the Ancient World
Twelfth Annual Graduate Student Colloquium, Charlottesville, Virginia, Saturday, February 16, 2008.
Travel to UVa
The University of Virginia is located in Charlottesville, VA, 110 miles southwest of Washington D.C. and 68 miles west of Richmond.
The city of Charlottesville is served by five airports:
- Charlottesville (CHO)
- Richmond International (RIC)
- Washington-Dulles (IAD)
- Washington-National (DCA)
- Baltimore Washington International (BWI)
The Amtrak station, served by two daily trains, is conveniently located one half-mile from the University.
- Online maps of the campus
- Places to Stay in Charlottesville (the Red Roof Inn is closest to campus)
- Driving Directions to Charlottesville
Housing can also be arranged with graduate students. Please email Stacie Thyrion (slt9f at virginia.edu) for details.