Sort research opportunities by: First Year | Second Year | Third Year | Fourth Year | Graduate | Show All
Fulbright Grants – Fulbright-Clinton Fellowship
Deadline: 2014-01-10 (External)
The J. William Fulbright-Hillary Rodham Clinton (Fulbright-Clinton) Fellowship is a component of the Fulbright U.S. Student Program. Fulbright-Clinton Fellows serve in professional placements in foreign government ministries or institutions and gain hands-on public sector experience in participating foreign countries while simultaneously carrying out an academic research/study project.
· Be U.S. citizens by November 1, 2013.
· Have a Master’s with an area of focus that is applicable to public policy, OR a JD degree OR be currently enrolled in a doctoral program prior to the grant period which will commence in Fall 2014.Candidates who hold a doctoral degree at the time of application are not eligible.
· Have at least two years of full-time, professional work experience in policy-related fields.
Applicants must select one country in the Online Application, but may rank one alternate participating country. Candidates who list more than one country should provide evidence of their qualifications for each country indicated. However, applicants may be considered for all participating countries based on individual country requirements and the applicant’s qualifications.
The Fulbright-Clinton Fellowship benefits are comparable to the traditional U.S. Student Fulbright Program, and are based on the cost of living in the host country. Grant benefits for all Fulbright U.S. Student grants include:
· Round-trip transportation to the host country
· Funding to cover room, board, and incidental costs, based on the cost of living in the host country. An additional settling-in allowance is also provided
· In-country assistance in setting-up housing, transportation needs, and safety/security planning
· Accident & Sickness Health Benefits
The application will open on Friday, November 1, 2013. Applications submitted for the Fulbright-Clinton Fellowship prior to November 1, 2013 will not be reviewed. The deadline for submission of the Fulbright U.S. Student online application is January 10, 2014 at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
Note: Please review the below instructions thoroughly before beginning the Embark online application as the application components are distinct from the traditional application.
To apply for the Fulbright-Clinton Fellowship application, select ‘Fulbright-Clinton Fellowship’ from the Special Opportunity drop-down list in the Embark application (Step B, Question 4).
All Fulbright-Clinton Fellowship applicants must apply at-large, not through their university. Please do not list an institution and instead select at-large in the Embark application (Step B, Question 5).
To apply, and for more information, see http://us.fulbrightonline.org/fulbright-clinton-fellowships