The Asian/Asian Pacific American(A/APA) programs and services as a part of the Office of the Dean of Students (ODOS) are now accepting applications from 1st and 2nd year A/APA students who want to be a part of this prestigious leadership development program. The Asian Pacific American Leadership Training Institute (APALTI) is entering its 16 year and is looking for students who want to develop a strong understanding and foundation of leadership development to guide them in their remaining 2-3 years at U.Va. and in their future lives.
Applications (click here)will be accepted until 11:59PM on Friday, October 25th. Absolutely NO late applications will be accepted. Please sign up for a 30-minute interview slot for the following week as well as send a recent snapshot of you to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students accepted into the cohort are required to attend the welcome reception on Sunday, November 17 from 6-8PM and then on the following Wednesday dates and times for the Spring 2014 semester:
- Wed. January 22nd (7-9)– Session 1
- Wed. January 29th (7-9)– Session 2
- Wed. February 5th(7-9)– Session 3
- Wed. February 12th (7-9)– Session 4
- Wed. February 19th (7-9)– Session 5
- Wed. February 26th—UVA Basketball Game vs. Miami (7PM Game Time)
- Wed. March 5th (7-9)– Session 6
- Wed. March 19th (7-9)– Session 7
- Wed. March 26(5-7)–Session 8 – Networking Session
- Wed. April 3rd (7-9)– Session 9