Applications are now available to live on the Lawn. Learn more here.
Engage in critical thought about the state of the Hispanic/Latino student experience at UVA
- Dive more into the community; work with the Office of the Dean of Students to analyze trends and suggest new programming and improvements to current services and learn about the field of Student Affairs while becoming more engaged.
- See details in the application (.docx)
- Due on Friday November 30th.
Help increase the Hispanic/Latino presence at UVa
- La Gala is a reception in April that welcomes accepted high school Hispanic/Latino students to Grounds. Ensure that these talented students fall in love with UVa!!
- La Gala brings together alumni, graduate students, current undergraduate leaders, professors, administrators and talented high school seniors in order to provide a space for networking and showcasing our vibrant community.
- For details on the internship, see the application (.docx)
- Applications are due on Monday, Nov 26th at midnight.