Skip to Content
March 14th, 2013
- Applications for the following three internships in Multicultural Student Services are now available:
- American Indian Student Affairs
- Middle Eastern Student Affairs
- Hispanic/Latino Student Affairs
- The goal of the Office of the Dean of Students is to promote the intellectual, cultural, personal, and social development of students.
- Interns have been able to craft internship projects relevant to their personal curiosity and experience. In addition, they get to meet community members from across Grounds and gain valuable professional experience while their work makes an impact within each respective community and our University.
- Please visit the website to become familiar with the communities. Write to Program Coordinator Julie Roa at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application.
- All applications are due by March 25th