A complete application for CPB funding has two parts.:
- Download this form, complete and save. Submit through @UVa.
- Sign up for a hearing where members of the board can learn more about your program.
Applications are due by noon of the Wednesday before each Friday hearing date.
How to submit on @UVa?
Go to http://atuva.student.virginia.edu/ and log into your organization. Find the Finance Tab and click the “Submit a funding request” button on the top right hand corner. The treasurer or president of the CIO requesting the funding has access to this tab. See sample:
On the funding request form, follow these directions:
- On the subject line, it is important to use this format: “CPB spring 2014, [your CIO]”
- Enter your request amount
- Don’t worry about the Description box
- For Account and Category, select CPB
- Download the form above, fill it out and upload it at the bottom of the form
- Click Submit
- Sign up for a hearing
How to sign up for a hearing?
Email Meghan Drake (email@example.com) by noon of the Thursday before each Monday hearing date to set up a 10 minute time slot for your hearing.
Hearings will be held from 5:30 – 7:30pm every other Monday on these dates:
- January 27th
- February 10th
- February 24th
- March 3rd
- March 24th
- April 7th
- April 21st
Hearings are held in conference room 164H of the Programs and Councils space in the first floor of Newcomb Hall.
Please prepare for your hearings. You will present about how your event and goals fit the mission of the CPB. You will also field questions about the purpose, budget, logistics and execution of your event. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact:
Program Coordinator and Chair of the Cultural Programming Board
Multicultural Student Services
Office of the Dean of Students
Phone (434) 924.7449
Fax (434) 924.3889
Directions to Julie’s office: Newcomb Hall, 1st floor. Enter the Programs and Councils space at the end of the hall. Turn right and it’s office 164D