Welcome Parents & Families!
The University of Virginia welcomes all parents and family members into the extended U.Va. community. Please use the resources on this page to learn more about the U.Va. student experience, to gain advice from the experts, and to get involved in the life of U.Va. To help you stay informed, please sign up for our e-mail messages.
- E-mail Us
- Parent Help Line: 434-243-3333
- July 30, 2014: Welcome to the UVa Community
- July 25, 2014: Challenges for New Students (for New Transfers)
- July 25, 2014: Challenges for New Students: Thoughts on Helping Them Succeed (For Transfer Parents)
- July 10, 2014: Challenges for First-Year Students: Thoughts on Helping Them Succeed (For Parents)