Welcome Parents & Families!
The University of Virginia welcomes all parents and family members into the extended U.Va. community. Please use the resources on this page to learn more about the U.Va. student experience, to gain advice from the experts, and to get involved in the life of U.Va. To help you stay informed, please sign up for our e-mail messages.
- E-mail Us
- Parent Help Line: 434-243-3333
- June 17, 2015: Message regarding death of fourth-year student Quentin Alcorn (Parent version)
- June 16, 2015: Memorial Service for Quent Alcorn
- June 15, 2015: Message regarding death of fourth-year student Quentin Alcorn (Student version)
- June 3, 2015: IMPORTANT: UVa ID Card Photo Submission - Avoid Long Lines