Skip to Content

Accounts Receivable Financial Analysis Financial Operations & University Reporting Payment Card Services Tax Compliance & Operational Contracts Training & Outreach   Financial Reports   Owning Org Changes   Recon@UVa   Important Links Related Departments   Ethics Mission Statement Location / Staff

Accounts Receivable

Student Loan Collection Agencies

The University utilizes collection agencies as a resource in collecting delinquent accounts. If your Student Loan has been assigned to a collection agency and you need a transcript or other services from the University, please contact us for assistance.

To make payment arrangements for an assigned account, please contact the collection agency directly.

For additional information about the University of Virginia's Accounts Receivable Department, please contact us at: , or call 434-924-7180, FAX 434-924-1034.