Frequently Asked Questions: Student Loan Collections
- How can I verify the current charges owed on my account?
- You can either Manage your Account online with Campus Partners, or you can also contact us.
- How can I make a payment on my student loan?
- The best way to make a payment on your student loan is to pay Campus Partners directly.
- Am I responsible for paying the collection fees in addition to the balance due on my past due student loan?
- Yes. For more information on this, please review your original loan documentation.
For additional information about the University of Virginia's Accounts Receivable Department, please contact us at: , or call 434-924-7180, FAX 434-924-1034.