Agency Risk Management & Internal Controls Standards
Internal Processes for Annual Recertification:
- October-December: Meet with the Process-Owner ARMICS Coordinators to update documentation from the previous Fiscal Year.
- February: Updated materials due for Coordinators.
- March-June: Complete testing on Significant Fiscal Processes.
- July-August: Request Vice-President sub-certifications to ensure that each area is in compliance with ARMICS. Create an Executive Report of the results for review by University management.
- September 30: Submit a signed certification to the Department of Accounts that the University is in compliance with ARMICS.