Procedure: 5-5 [Form]
Effective: July 9, 2001
Owner: Director of Accounting Services
Latest Revision: October 1, 2002
Direct Deposit Slip
Directions for Filling Out Bank of America Deposit Slips
- Individual checks can be listed on the front of the deposit
ticket, or two adding machine tapes can be run in place of the individual
listing. If you are using the tape, please enter the total under “checks”.
- Above the gray box for the total deposit amount, the preparer
should list their initials and phone extension.
- The Oracle Document Number should be listed along the side
of the deposit ticket, by the deposit slip number.
- The deposit bag number, if applicable, should be listed
under the Bank of America logo at the bottom of the deposit slip.
- IMPORTANT! Pretend there is a line running from the bottom
of the gray amount box across the bottom of the slip over the micro encoded
line. Do NOT write below this line, as it will interfere with the scanning
of the deposit ticket.
- The deposit control number is included in the micro encoded
line at the bottom of the deposit ticket. The eight digits on the left side
go in the description field on the cash line of the Oracle entry.
Maintained by University
© 2001 by the Rector and Visitors of the University of Virginia.
All rights reserved.