Skip to Content
Incoming Wire / ACH Funds
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why does the Vendor Name on the Unclaimed Wire/ACH Spreadsheet not read correctly?
- The vendor name is a field that is often abbreviated by the banking institution. If you believe a payment may be yours, but are unsure due to the abbreviated vendor name, please contact your vendor for verification.
- An amount on the Unclaimed Wire/ACH Spreadsheet may be mine, but I’m not sure. How can I verify whether it is?
- The best way to verify that the payment is for your department is to contact the vendor directly and request additional information. You may also reference the invoice number if it was provided with the original payment.
- What should I do if a vendor requests a signed ACH Agreement?