Save the Date! The Greek Awards Banquet will be held on Thursday, February 13.
This year, several awards will be presented to highlight the achievements and accomplishments of the fraternity and sorority community. All chapters are encouraged to apply for these awards and chapters can elect to apply for any award (or all of them!).
The award application period will run from 8:00am on Monday, December 9 – 5:00pm on Friday, January 13. To apply for any of the awards, please click on the appropriate link below. Please note that you will need to log-in through atUVA.
Chapter Specific Awards
- 2013 Outstanding Educational Program
- 2013 Outstanding Philanthropic Program
- 2013 Outstanding Service to the Community
- 2013 Outstanding New Member Education Program
- 2013 Outstanding Inter-Greek Partnership
- 2013 Mark Leonida Memorial Outstanding Sportsmanship and Intramural Award
- 2013 Most Improved Chapter
- 2013 Outstanding Chapter
Individual Member Awards
- 2013 Outstanding Emerging Leader
- 2013 Outstanding Alumna/us or Advisor
- 2013 Outstanding Chapter President
- 2013 Greek Person of the year