Monthly meetings are open. All members of the University of Virginia's Non-Tenure-Track Faculty and Senior Professional Research Staff are invited to attend.
The General Faculty Council is the elective body representing the Non-Tenure-Track Faculty and Senior Professional Research Staff of the University of Virginia.
General Faculty Council
Wednesday, December 14, 2016
12:00 noon - 1:30 pm Alderman Library Room 317, located on the 3rd floor Alderman Library
1. Call to Order - John Alexander
2. Round-robin introductions
4. Partnerships and Outside Groups
• Faculty Senate - Mimi Riley, Chair of the Faculty Senate
5. GFC standing committees
• Policy - Janet Warren and Posy Marzani
• Data Management - Carolyn Vallas and John Gaskins
• Bylaws - Sarah Ware
• Elections - Ed Murphy / Sarah Wells
• Communications - Michael Slon
• Open, exploratory discussion of communnication plans