Application ProcessProspective graduate students should contact Benjamin Bennett (firstname.lastname@example.org) with inquiries. Online applications will be available starting September 1, 2012 at the link below. To apply, you need to submit:
1. A completed on-line application (GSAS will no longer accept hard copy applications).
2. Your undergraduate transcript.
3. Your GRE verbal, quantitative, and analytic scores.
4. TOEFL test (foreign students).
5. Three letters of recommendation (to be submitted electronically through GSAS)
6. A sample of your best critical writing.
7. Personal statement.
8. A $60.00 application fee.
Deadline for receipt by the Graduate School: January 15.
Guidelines for First Time Applicants