The Elmaleh East Wing houses flexible exhibit space and rooms for viewing student work.
The School of Architecture, offering degrees in architecture, landscape architecture, architectural history, and urban & environmental planning, can be found in Campbell Hall, completed in 1970. The building is named for Edmund S. Campbell, director of the architecture program from 1927-50. Recent additions include the Elmaleh East Wing and the South Wing, which have added 12,000 square feet of review rooms, faculty offices, seminar rooms, and a technology bridge. The renovated Fine Arts Café located on the first floor offers local and organic foods.
Victor Elmaleh (Architecture ’42) and his wife, Sono, provided lead funding for the east entry tower.
* Also see Remaining Naming Opportunities