Applying to the Program
To apply to the HooS-STER program, please complete all of the following application materials. There are several applications, one for the HooS-STER program specifically, and two required for the student to enroll in the summer session. Please complete all of these applications and submit all of the additional documentation requested before March 10th.
Checklist for applications:
- HooS-STER application completed and submitted to email@example.com
- U.Va. application for visiting high school students Part I completed and submitted online.
- U.Va. Application for visiting high school students Part II accessed online. Completed (including Medical Consent Form, Terms of Understanding, and Secondary School Report) and submitted to the Office of Summer and Special Academic Programs.
- HooS-STER recommendation letter, emailed directly from the recommending teacher to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Parental Consent Form for Laboratory Work
*Adobe Reader 8 or later must be installed on your computer to save your information to a form.