Guest Reservation Forms
Currently Available Forms
Frequently Asked Questions
- If I submitted a reservation form without payment, will space be held for me?
No. Full payment is required at the time of your reservation in order for your request to be processed.
- Do you offer accommodations for guests with special needs?
Yes. The reservation form includes space for you to provide information about special needs. Please indicate your need on the form, and we will make appropriate arrangements.
- Do you accept credit cards for payment?
Yes. Conference Services accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover card as payment. We cannot accept Travelers Checks, personal checks or money orders.
- What if I have to cancel my reservation? Will I receive a refund?
All cancellations must be submitted in writing, using the program Change and Cancellation Form, to be honored. You may receive a refund, minus a $50.00 fee per person cancellation fee, if the form is received before the specified deadline. After 5:00 p.m. on the specified deadline, no refunds will be issued. Please see the program registration page for the cancellation deadline.
- How will I receive my refund?
Your refund will be credited to the card used to make the original payment within one business week of the time that we receive your cancellation form.