505 Edgemont Road, Charlottesville, VA
Recreation Center opened in 1978, was named in honor of Edward R. “Butch”
Slaughter, a Charlottesville resident who was Director of Intramurals
at the University of Virginia from 1958 until his retirement in 1973.
Centrally located on McCormick Road, Slaughter
Recreation Center gives many dormitory residents the chance to enjoy
IM-Rec Sports programs right in their own backyard.
For more information or to reserve racquetball and/or squash courts call 434.982.5101 during facility hours.