The University of Virginia’s Presidential Research Poster Competition is now soliciting entries for 2012. Designed to “highlight high-impact and innovative growth areas for U.Va. research,” the competition was introduced last year as part of U.Va. President Teresa A. Sullivan’s inauguration festivities.
University undergraduates, graduate students and post-doctoral fellows are invited to submit posters that address the following research areas:
- Physical & Environmental Sciences
- Engineering, Biosciences & Health
- Humanities, Social, Behavioral & Economic Sciences
- Law, Business, Policy & Education
- Translational & Applied Research
- Performing Arts, Fine Arts & Architecture
The top undergraduate, graduate and post-doc team in each area will receive a $500 travel award and personal recognition by President Sullivan at the competition, which will be held in the Dome Room of the Rotunda on May 14.
Poster submissions are due by 5 p.m. on March 12. For details and to download the required poster template, click here.