- I.S. User Fair Gets Users Ro11ing
- Reconciliation Course About Ready for Showtime
- Upgrade Proceeds on Schedule
- How Do We Get from Here to There?
- Technical SWAT Team Being Developed
- Strong Password Required for 11i
- Hints and Tips for Discoverer
- Questions and Answers from Users
How Do We Get from Here to There?
In one month, we’ll be heading down the home stretch to the 11i version of the Integrated System. On April 15, HRMS specialists will be entering their last employee updates prior to go-live. On April 21, purchasers will be entering their last transactions prior to go-live. At 5:00 p.m. on Friday, April 23, no further transactions of any kind will be entered into the system until they can be entered into 11i at 7:00 a.m. on Monday, May 3.
All the details on how to do your work during this time are available through central office websites and the Integrated System home page. ODS and Viewer responsibilities will remain available throughout the cutover period. If you do not already have a viewer responsibility for one of your applications, e.g. General Ledger or Grants Management, one will be assigned to you automatically in early April.
The following calendar provides you with a quick glance at major milestones in April and May. Be sure to check the appropriate websites for details.