- What are the Enterprise Application Systems?
- When will access be granted?
- How do I login once access is granted?
- Why is the employee's name grayed out in ESHARP?
Click on the circle for system descriptions.
These systems contain sensitive data, so for protection, users must:
- request and be approved to access only the data needed for their jobs
- complete training as appropriate
- connect securely to the data systems using the JointVPN Service and a UVa Identity Token
For complete details, review the Administrative Data Access Policy.
- Requests have been approved by all necessary parties in ESHARP
- Want to know the status of the request? See Step 2 of the 4 Steps to Enterprise Application Systems Access for instructions and whom to contact for assistance.
- Employee has completed training, if required.
- Employee needs to email the trainers when a learning path is completed.
- Employee has picked up a UVa Identity Token, if requested, and signed the acknowledgement form. See Step 4 of the 4 Steps to Enterprise Application Systems Access for details.
- UVa VPN software has been installed on the employee's computer. See Step 4 of the 4 Steps to Enterprise Application Systems Access for details.
- Plugs in the UVa Identity Token to the USB port on the computer
- Connects to JointVPN Service
- Clicks the appropriate system login button on the Integrated System home page
- Enters username and password
- Before a first-time request for an employee can be submitted, the employee must log into ESHARP to electronically sign the Electronic Access Agreement(EAA) and/or FERPA forms (if not already signed). If an employee's name is grayed out, it means he/she has not signed one or both of the forms.
NOTE: At this time, only EAA is required for HR/Finance requests, which can be found under HR/Finance in ESHARP. SIS and Document Imaging require both EAA and FERPA forms, which can both be found under SIS and Document Imaging in ESHARP.