Enterprise Applications Desktop Requirements
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Enterprise Applications-supported operating systems and web browser matrix
- MacIntosh recommendations
- HR/Finance Integrated System password FAQs
- SIS password FAQs
- Pop-up blocker information
- Clearing cache instructions
All Certification combinations require JRE 1.7.0_17 or newer.
- For Safari (under the Safari menu option):
Under "Preferences > Security > Web Content":
- Do not select: "Block Pop-Up Windows"
- Under "Preferences > Advanced": select "Press Tab" to highlight each item on a webpage
- Under "Preferences > Security > Web Content":
- For the Java Plug-in:
- Starting with OSX 10.7, Java is not included by default. Java must be enabled. Some version of OSX require it to be downloaded and installed.
- On the "General" tab in "Finder > Applications > Utilities > Java > Java Preferences": Click on "Settings", then "View Applets", and ensure that the "Enable Caching" tick box is selected.
Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 is certified with Mozilla Firefox ESR 17+ and Safari 6+.
No Discoverer Desktop client access (however, other SQL client tools can be used)
Cisco VPN Client for Mac. ITS Software Central: http://www.itc.virginia.edu/central/