Please follow the steps below if you require a new responsibility in ImageNow.
If you have an ImageNow role, but are unable to see or do things that you believe you should be able to see or do, contact your school's local expert or call 4-HELP (434-924-4357).
Six Month Rule: If you have taken a required class for a specific responsibility, but have not completed the training nor have had the responsibility activated within six months of taking the class, you will be required to retake the class. Also, if you are assigned a responsibility that you previously had, which was deactivated for longer than 6 months, you will be required to retake the course(s) before it is reactivated.
If your authorization for a responsibility was prior to January 1, 2010, and training was not completed, a new access form must be submitted.
- Request that your Data Access Approver submit an ImageNow Access Request form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ensure that your desktop is UVa Identity Token-ready (see SIS Desktop Requirements). All ImageNow roles require an UVa Identity Token. Please see your LSP or desktop support personnel to ensure a token is ordered if needed.
- If you are a new user, complete and submit the Electronic Access Agreement and Addendum (links to forms below) to Human Resources:
University of Virginia Human Resources
P.O. Box 400127
Charlottesville, Virginia 22904
- Review the ImageNow responsibility and training requirements to determine which classes are required for the roles you are requesting. Register for instructor-led or online training classes as appropriate.
Your ImageNow account and INow responsibilities will be created and ImageNow account activated automatically after training requirements are met, forms are received, and access has been approved by the appropriate data steward (this is handled by UHR). Your Data Access Approver can verify or troubleshoot ImageNow responsibility issues.
- ImageNow Responsibility and Training Requirements
- SIS Responsibility and Training Requirements
- SIS Request for Access
- ImageNow Request for Access Form
- List of Data Access Approvers
- Electronic Access Form
- Addendum to Electronic Access Form (FERPA)