Scheduling UVA Concurrent Requests Report
UVA Request Logs
The UVA Technical Lead is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, that it reflects actual practice, and that it supports University policy.
After you have completed the 'Parameters' screen:
1. Click the [Schedule] button.
2. Select 'Once' in the 'Run the Job...' block. This option will allow you to schedule the report to be run at the desired time on the following day.
3. Click [OK.] The report is now scheduled.
Retrieving the Report
4. On the following day login to Oracle using the UVA Request Logs responsibility.
5. Identify the report you submitted:
6. Select the completed report from the 'Reports' screen and click the [View Output] button.
7. When the report is displayed continue with steps 12-16 of Running UVA Concurrent Requests Report to save the reports and email them to support staff.
Revision: 1 08/23/2004
Oracle Tutor can be licensed to modify and add to this content, documenting all of your business process documentation in the Oracle Tutor format.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.