Adding User Responsibilities
UVA System Administrator*
The Comptroller is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, reflects actual practice, and supports University policy.
Oracle application module
1. Select Security.
2. Select User.
3. Select Define.
Users screen opens.
4. Select User Name
5. Select F11 to enter query.
6. Enter User ID.
7. Select CTRL F11 to run query.
8. Go to Direct Responsibilities Tab
9. Add a responsibility by selecting the green plus icon.
10. Select LOV to choose a responsibility.
11. Enter %partial name of responsibility% and Find.
12. Select [Find].
13. Select Responsibility.
14. Select [OK].
Repeat steps 9 – 15 for each additional responsibility.
End of activity.
Oracle Tutor can be licensed to modify and add to this content, documenting all of your business process documentation in the Oracle Tutor format.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.