Using the Calendar to Enter Dates
The Training Manager is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, reflects actual practice, and supports University policy.
Date Field ® Ellipse List of Values
Choosing a Date in the Calendar Window
You can use a calendar to enter a valid value in a date field.
1. Put your cursor in a date field.
2. Select [Ellipse] or [Ctrl, L] to display the Calendar window.
The date value that appears below the calendar is called the selected date, which is either the value already in the field, the default value of the field, or the current system date.
The arrows on the left change the month.
The arrows on the right change the year.
3. Click the date on the calendar that you want to select.
4. Click OK to accept the selected date and close the window.
5. Click Cancel if you want to close the window without choosing a date.
Oracle Tutor can be licensed to modify and add to this content, documenting all of your business process documentation in the Oracle Tutor format.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.