Using the Find Mode
The Training Manager is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, reflects actual practice, and supports University policy.
M ® View ® Find
Find Expenditure Batches
Using the Find Window
1. Select View ® Find from the menu bar or the flashlight icon from the toolbar.
2. Enter your search criteria in the appropriate fields of the Find window.
If a field does not provide a list of values for you to choose from, you can enter wildcard characters in the search phrase. You cannot, however, use query operators (such as >, <, and so on) in a Find window.
3. Click [Find] to find any matching records.
4. Click [Clear] to clear the current search criteria from the Find window so you can enter new search criteria.
5. Click [New] to enter a new record in your current block if your search finds no matching records.
Oracle Tutor can be licensed to modify and add to this content, documenting all of your business process documentation in the Oracle Tutor format.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.