Using the Query Mode
Specifying Search Criteria
The Training Manager is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, reflects actual practice, and supports University policy.
M ® View ® Query by Example ® Enter
IS Form in Query Mode
How to Use Query Mode
1. Select View ® Query by Example ® Enter.
2. Enter search criteria in any of the pale blue fields.
3. Select View ® Query by Example ® Run to perform the search.
4. Select View ® Query by Example® Cancel to cancel from Enter Query mode.
How to Obtain a Query Count
1. Perform steps 1 and 2 above.
2. Select View ® Query by Example ® Count Matching records to display the number of records a Query search would retrieve.
Oracle Tutor can be licensed to modify and add to this content, documenting all of your business process documentation in the Oracle Tutor format.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.