Inquiry - Drill Down to GA - Labor
The Director of Accounting Services is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary and that it reflects actual practice.
N ® Inquiry ® Account
Note: Log in as any responsibility EXCEPT for GL Specialist. Departmental users of GL will log in as GL VIEWER.
1. On the Navigator window click Tools and uncheck Close other Forms.
2. Open Inquiry, Account.
3. The 'Account Inquiry' screen will open with the current accounting period shown by default in the 'From' and 'To' fields.
4. Click in the 'From' field then click the LOV indicator. The 'From Periods' LOV will appear. Select the 'From' and 'To' dates that describe the period of time you want to search.
5. Click in the 'Accounts' block.
In the 'Find Accounts' window you will select from LOVs or key in the Chart of Accounts values you want to use as criteria for your search. You can use more than one value to help narrow your search to the specific accounts you want to examine.
6. Select or Key the values you want to use as search criteria. In this example the user is searching for all data from Object Code 5010 (Salary, Faculty, T&R). Click [OK].
7. Click the 'Show Balances' button to see the following information:
8. Click the [Journal Details] to see the following information:
9. Click [Drilldown] to see the following information:
10. Click [Show Transaction] to see the project expenditure screen. You can scroll across to see more fields of information.
11. Click [Window] to return to an open window.
Revision: 3 mr
Director of Accounting Services
GL Accounting Manager
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2010, Oracle & University of Virginia.. All rights reserved.