Standard Reports - Finding
Director of Accounting Services
GL Accounting Manager
The Director of Accounting Services is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, reflects actual practice, and supports University policy.
M ® View ® Requests
How to Find a Standard Report
1. Use the ‘Find Requests’ window to choose the report (request) you want to see.
2. Select ‘Specific Requests’ to specify as many or as few details as you need.
Note: You can use the Specific Requests region to view reports (requests) submitted by other users by entering wildcards such as the “%” to query all requests.
3. Use the ‘Order By’ list to specify the order in which you want your requests displayed.
4. When you have finished selecting criteria click [Find].
5. You will be taken to the "Requests" screen to see a display of the report(s) you requested.
Revision: 3 mr
Oracle Tutor can be licensed to modify and add to this content, documenting all of your business process documentation in the Oracle Tutor format.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.