Discoverer Plus - Scheduling a Workbook
The ISDS System Usability Director is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, reflects actual practice, and supports University policy.
NOTE: Any query running longer than 2 hours will timeout. Therefore, it is useful to schedule long-running reports.
If you were a Scheduler in Discoverer Desktop, you are still a scheduler in Discoverer Plus.
If you do not have the option to schedule, send an email to the ODS Administrator at email@example.com to have it turned on for you. There will be some restrictions on the use of the Scheduling Manager; these will be communicated to you by email.
M ® Tools® Manage Schedules
1. Click [Schedule].
2. Select the workbook and worksheet(s) you want to schedule.
3. Select the Worksheet(s) you want to schedule.
Note: you have the option of writing a description for the workbook you are scheduling.
4. Click, [Next].
5. Select either all or particular values you want in the report.
6. Select [ok].
7. Select [Next].
You will be asked to select values for each of the worksheets you opted to schedule.
8. Finally, you will be asked when you want it to run.
9. Click [Finish].
10. Select the workbook to see your options.
11. Once the report has run you will have the option to Open the report.
Oracle Tutor can be licensed to modify and add to this content, documenting all of your business process documentation in the Oracle Tutor format.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.