Discoverer Plus - Exporting to Excel
The ISDS System Usability Director is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, reflects actual practice, and supports University policy.
M ® File ® Export
1. Select "Export" from the File menu.
Note: you can export either the Current worksheet or the entire workbook.
2. You have the option of selecting Excel or other formats.
3. You can browse and select where to save the exported file or you can accept the default.
4. You are asked which Parameter values to include in the export.
5. You are notified that the export was successful and asked if you want to open the report.
6. If you opt to open the Excel file you will see this format with the warning that Macros have been disabled. Enable the Macros to see the Discoverer formatting in Excel.
Note: the Title does not format but the content of the worksheet does look the same as the Discoverer worksheet.
Export to HTML
7. When you select HTML as the file type the title does format the same as the Discoverer Plus report.
Oracle Tutor can be licensed to modify and add to this content, documenting all of your business process documentation in the Oracle Tutor format.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.