Discoverer Plus - Formatting - Change Fonts, Move Items & Add Gridlines
The ISDS System Usability Director is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, reflects actual practice, and supports University policy.
After opening a Pre-Defined Report you may be able to rearrange its data display in ways that are more meaningful to you. This can be done by 'dragging and dropping' headings.
Move a Page Item:
1. Place your cursor over the Page Item you want to rearrange.
Similarly, you can move items up to the Page Items row.
4. To move items up to the Page Item bar click on the column and while holding down the left mouse key, drag it up to the Page Item bar.
Change the arrangement of columns.
5. Drag columns to the position you want in the same way.
Note the bold black bar at the release point in the screen shot below.
In the example below the user is moving Year-to-Date Expense to the position before Budget Balance Before Commitments.
Add Page Item Bar
Some reports do not show a Page Item bar, but you can add one to your report.
6. Click View/Page Items on the menu bar.
7. Click the column heading you want to use as a sort key then
8. Select Tools ® Sort
or click one of the two sorting icons (Low-to-High or High-to-Low) as shown below.
9. Select all by clicking Edit, Select All.
or by clicking in the blank field just above the first row number.
10. Select Format, Data to change fonts or alignment.
11. Or select the font and size you want on the menu bar.
Show Row Numbers and Grid Lines in the Current Worksheet
12. Click Edit, Worksheet Properties.
13. Select the Table Format tab.
14. Click the details you want to show.
Oracle Tutor can be licensed to modify and add to this content, documenting all of your business process documentation in the Oracle Tutor format.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.