Discoverer Plus - Worksheets - Selecting Additional Items
The ISDS System Usability Director is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, reflects actual practice, and supports University policy.
After opening a Pre-Defined Worksheet you can add additional columns and retrieve additional information.
1. Select Sheet, [Edit, Worksheet] from the Menu bar.
2. Select the tab Select Items in the Edit Sheet window.
3. Select the business area from the drop down list.
4. Select the folder with the data you need.
5. Select the item.
6. Either drag the item to the right panel or click the right-pointing arrow to move the item from the Available to the Selected pane.
7. Click [OK] and the query will run again and retrieve the item you added.
NOTE: You can click show folders to see from which folder selected items were chosen.
Discoverer Plus also allows a view of available and selected items within the report.
8. Select [View, Available Items Pane].
9. To add items from the available items pane right click and drag the item to the position in the worksheet where you want it to appear.
Remember release the item when the bold vertical line appears.
Oracle Tutor can be licensed to modify and add to this content, documenting all of your business process documentation in the Oracle Tutor format.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.