Assets - Performing a Mass Change
Director of Fixed Assets Accounting
FA Plant Funds Manager
The Director of Fixed Assets Accounting is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, that it reflects actual practice, and that it supports corporate policy.
N ® Mass Transactions ® Changes
How to Use Mass Changes to Adjust a Group of Assets
1. In the Mass Changes window, enter the book to which the assets belong.
2. Select the assets that you want to change. Specify the asset numbers, dates placed in service, and category for which the Mass Change applies.
3. Select whether to Change Fully Reserved Assets and specify changed information in the "Before" column.
4. Specify the new financial information for these assets in the "After" column.
5. Select whether to Amortize Adjustments. IS Assets assigns a mass transaction number to the definition.
6. Click [Preview] to run the Mass Change Preview Report and view the effects of the Mass Change before you perform it. Update the definition and run the preview report again.
7. Click [Run] to perform the Mass Change.
8. To review a completed mass change, click [Review\. IS Assets runs the Mass Change Review Report.
Oracle Tutor can be licensed to modify and add to this content, documenting all of your business process documentation in the Oracle Tutor format.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.