Assets - Mass Transfer
Director of Fixed Assets Accounting
FA Plant Funds Manager
The Director of Fixed Assets Accounting is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, that it reflects actual practice, and that it supports corporate policy.
N ® Mass Transactions ® Transfers
1. In the Mass Transfers window, click the LOV icon to select 'UVA FA BOOK.'
2. Update the transfer date as needed. This date must be in the current period.
3. Specify the depreciation expense accounts, locations, or employees to transfer assets to and from. IS Assets transfers all assets that meet the Transfer From criteria to the assignment specified under Transfer To.
4. Click [Preview] to run the Mass Transfers Preview Report and view the expected effects of the Mass Transfer before you perform it. Fixed Assets assigns a unique Mass Transaction Number to the transfer definition.
5. Make a note of the value in the field 'Run Request Number,' and 'Transaction Number.' Then click View ® Requests.
6. Click anywhere in the line displaying your request number. Then click [View Output].
7. Output for a single transaction will look like the preceding screen shot.
8. To perform the Mass Transfer, query the mass transaction number, and click Run. IS Assets submits a concurrent process to perform the transfer.
9. Query the concurrent process in the View Requests form to check the status.
Oracle Tutor can be licensed to modify and add to this content, documenting all of your business process documentation in the Oracle Tutor format.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.