Mass Additions - Delete
Director of Fixed Assets Accounting
FA Plant Funds Manager
The Director of Fixed Assets Accounting is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, that it reflects actual practice, and that it supports University policy.
N ® Mass Additions ® Prepare Mass Additions
B ® Find
Mass Additions Summary
1. Use the Find Mass Additions screen to retrieve the mass addition line(s) you want to delete.
2. Select the mass addition line that you want to delete and click [Open].
3. Key the word 'DELETE' into the 'Queue' field. Or, you can select 'DELETE' from the LOV by pressing [Ctrl-L].
Note: Fixed Assets creates no journal entries for deleted mass additions and does not clear the asset clearing accounts credited to Accounts Payable. You must clear the accounts by either reversing the invoice in your payables system or creating manual journal entries in General Ledger.
Note: The Delete Mass Additions program removes mass addition lines in the DELETE, POSTED, and SPLIT queues. SPLIT parents are removed if the split children have been posted or deleted.
4. Click [Done].
N ® Mass Additions ® Delete Mass Additions
Submit Request Set
5. Select Delete Mass Additions from the Mass Additions menu.
6. In the Parameters window, use the LOV to select UVA FA BOOK.
7. Click [Submit]. On successful completion, Fixed Assets automatically runs the Mass Additions Delete Report to display the processed mass addition lines.
Oracle Tutor can be licensed to modify and add to this content, documenting all of your business process documentation in the Oracle Tutor format.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.