Mass Additions - Splitting Mass Additions Lines
Director of Fixed Assets Accounting
FA Plant Funds Manager
The Director of Fixed Assets Accounting is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, reflects actual practice, and supports University policy.
N ® Mass Additions ® Prepare Mass Additions
B ® Find
Mass Additions Summary
1. Open the Mass Additions Summary window, and find the mass addition(s) for this transaction in the Find Mass Additions window.
2. Select the mass addition line that you want to split. In this example Invoice Number '2960' is selected. Its Description is "Si02 equipment – terranova..." with Units value of '2.'
3. Click the [Split] button. Click [OK] on the Caution and Note windows that follow. This splits the line into multiple, single-unit mass addition lines.
Note: Before you split the line, you can open the line and add any common information for the assets to the line before splitting. Some examples of common information can be:
4. Review the new lines in the Mass Additions window. The resulting mass additions have one unit each, as in IS Payables, and are placed in the ON HOLD queue.
Note: Any information added to the asset line will appear on the split lines. If an assignment was made for the original line, each split line will have the same assignment.
Undo a Split Mass Addition Line
1. Select the line that was originally split (the line will be on the SPLIT queue). Click the [Undo Split] button in the Mass Addition Summary window. Click [OK] in the resulting Caution window. The queue is changed to "ON HOLD."
2. Click [OK] in the Caution screen to complete the split.
Oracle Tutor can be licensed to modify and add to this content, documenting all of your business process documentation in the Oracle Tutor format.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.