View - AR Information Online
AR Billing Specialist*
AR Billing Specialist-Remote*
AR Collections Specialist*
AR Printing Specialist*
Customers-Credit Balances and Refunds
The AR Manager is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, reflects actual practice, and supports University policy.
IS Accounts Receivable
Responsibility ® AR Viewer
There are a number of methods to view Accounts Receivable information. The methods described here are based on using the Summary windows for each Function. You are able to drill down to individual records if desired. You are also able to use the Find window or to run queries from those forms.
1. Determine the information to view.
To View Transactions information, goto task #2.
To View Receipts information, goto task #6.
To View Collections information, goto task #12.
To View Customers information, goto task #15.
2. N ® View Transactions ® Transactions Summary
To find Transactions you have the option of using the Find window or running a query.
3. Search for the desired Transaction(s).
Only the [Credit], [Installments], [Overview], and [Open] buttons are available for the AR Viewer responsibility.
4. Select the desired button to view information.
5. Close all Transactions forms.
6. N ® View Receipts ® Receipts Summary
7. Search for the desired Receipt(s).
To find Receipts you have the option of using the Find window or running a query.
8. Select the desired Receipt.
9. Select the desired button to view Receipt information.
11. Close the Receipts forms.
12. N ® View Collections ® View Customer Accounts
The "Find Customer Account" window opens to allow you to search for the desired Customer Account(s).
The Customer Accounts form provides a comprehensive view of Customer information.
13. Click the desired button to view information.
14. Close the Customer Accounts forms.
15. N ® View Customers ® Customers Summary
16. Search for the desired Customer(s).
To find Customers it is best to run a query.
17. Select the desired Customer.
18. Click the [Addresses] or [Open] button.
The [New] and [Relationships] buttons are not used for the AR Viewer responsibility.
The Customer Addresses form will show detailed information on the selected Customer.
Additional information may be viewed by changing the alternative region. The alternative region is the blue drop down list box. Select the down arrow then select the desired region.
19. Close the Customer forms.
Oracle Tutor can be licensed to modify and add to this content, documenting all of your business process documentation in the Oracle Tutor format.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.