Importing Bank Statements with AutoReconciliation
CM Bank Reconciliation Accountant
The Director of Accounting Services is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, reflects actual practice, and supports University policy.
IS Cash Management
N ® Other ® Programs ® Run
B ® OK
1. In the Request Name field, select the Bank Statement Import and AutoReconciliation program from the LOV. The Parameters window will appear.
2. In the Bank Account Number field, select the bank account number for the statement you want to import from the LOV.
3. In the Statement Number From field, select the beginning statement number from the LOV.
4. In the Statement Number To field, select the ending statement number from the LOV.
5. Select the OK button.
6. Select the Submit Request button.
The AutoReconciliation program validates the data in the bank statement interface files, imports the validated information, and prints an AutoReconciliation Execution Report.
7. Review and correct any import validation errors, and then repeat the above steps.
Revision: 3 mr
Oracle Tutor can be licensed to modify and add to this content, documenting all of your business process documentation in the Oracle Tutor format.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.