Reconciling Bank Statements Automatically
CM Bank Reconciliation Accountant
The Director of Accounting Services is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, reflects actual practice, and supports University policy.
IS Cash Management
N ® Other ® Programs ®Run
B ® OK
How to Reconcile Bank Statements Automatically
1. In the Request Name field, select AutoReconciliation. The Parameters window is displayed.
2. Enter the bank account number for the statement you want to reconcile.
3. In the Statement Number From field, enter the beginning number in the range of statements that you want to reconcile.
4. In the Statement Number To field, enter the ending number in the range.
5. Accept the default in the GL Date field,
6. Accept the default of "Bank Error" in the Receivables Activity field.
7. Accept the default of "No Action" in the NSF Handling field.
8. Select the OK button.
9. Select the Submit Request button on the Submit Request window.
Oracle Tutor can be licensed to modify and add to this content, documenting all of your business process documentation in the Oracle Tutor format.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.