Finding and Reconciling Available Transactions
CM Bank Reconciliation Accountant
The Director of Accounting Services is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, reflects actual practice, and supports University policy.
IS Cash Management
N ® Bank Reconciliation ® Bank Statements
B ® Find
Find Bank Statements
Use the Find Transactions window to locate IS Payables and IS Receivables detail transactions that are available for reconciliation along with General Ledger journal entries.
1. From the Find Bank Statements window, query the statement you want.
2. From the Reconcile Bank Statements window, click Review.
3. Click 'Lines' from the Bank Statements window.
4. Select the Bank Statement Line to reconcile.
5. Select the Available button.
6. Select Detail from the Find Transactions window, and then select one or more types to find detail transactions that match your criteria. You can select to view receipt, payment, miscellaneous transactions, and journal.
7. Refine or focus your search further by selecting one of the following regions:
8. Click Find to find all transactions that match the search criteria, or click Find and Mark to find and automatically mark any matching transactions for reconciliation.
9. Click Reconcile to reconcile the selected transactions against the current statement line. The amount reconciled for the statement line should be the same as the entered amount.
10. Click Previous or Next to move to another statement line. The amount reconciled and the amount remaining is updated as you change statement lines.
11. Navigate to the Statement Lines window to review reconciliation information.
Oracle Tutor can be licensed to modify and add to this content, documenting all of your business process documentation in the Oracle Tutor format.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.